I cannot believe it is already the end of March! Only 9 months til Christmas! (kidding, sorta.) Since we are now 3 months into 2018 I decided that I would write a post about the 5 things that I have been into lately and working on for self care!
1. BBG - I am doing a second round of Bikini Body Guide and I am loving it even more this round since I know what to expect. I do not follow the meal plan since due to my stomach issues there are quite a few restrictions, but next round I plan on trying to follow it as close as I can! I can definitely tell a MAJOR difference in my mood this time around, versus the first time I did it. I began at job at a different school this year and the change was a little tougher on me than I had anticipated so it was a bit of a transition. Had I known how mush stress relief focusing on BBG and occupying my mind with meal prep, etc. would be I would have started it sooner :) I plan on sharing a before and after at some point :)
2. Taking a daily probiotic (other than drinking kombucha) - I cannot even begin to tell you guys what a difference this has done for me! My gastro doctor suggested it and not gonna lie I was skeptical at first but now it's part of my daily routine. I've linked a few below.
3. Not going on my phone 30-45 minutes before bedtime. This one was MAJOR you guys. I didn't realize how much scrolling I would do right before bedtime! It truly has made a difference for me and I fall asleep so much faster and don't wake up as often (which could also be attributed to BBG)
4. I recently became obsessed with the brand Outdoor Voices. They have really comfy workout gear that's also stylish and isn't crazy expensive! So far my favorite items are their sports bras, tanks, and leggings. They do NOT move when I do my HIIT workouts or run and that's very important for me.
5. This is an old one but I have fallen in love with hiking again! I have always loved it but as I have gotten older and work has taken over my life I started getting lazy about driving to hikes! We moved to a more centralized location in LA and now there are 3 amazing hikes SUPER close to us! I would say 4 but Runyon is not that amazing ;) I have listed a few below if you care to check them out!